$1.1 TRILLION MARKET SIZE
Farendipity, as effectively a multi-sided platform, best segments its customers as:
- The Consumers who purchase the travel/tourism-relative
products and services
- Partners and Clients who are the B2B participants and
Farendipity partners/clients who host, advertise, and fund the
business ecosystem in which Farendipity resides
$432.14 Billion Market Size
Travel industry digital ad spend in the U.S. 2019-2023
- The market size of the global online travel agent sector was roughly 432 billion U.S. dollars in 2020. This figure was forecast to increase to around 561 billion U.S. dollars in 2021. By 2025, the market was expected to have grown at a CAGR of 10 percent to reach 833.5 billion U.S. dollars
Travel industry digital advertising share in selected countries 2021
- Greece spent the highest share of their overall digital advertising spending on travel advertisement in 2021, followed by Austria and Portugal. Over 11 percent of digital advertising spending in Greece was for the travel industry, compared to just 2.2 percent in Germany.
$2.1 Billion Market Size
Universal Monetary Unit (UMU)
“The Digital Currency Monetary Authority (DCMA) which engineered UMU as both an international CBDC and a monetary commodity.”
This new Universal Monetary Unit (UMU) and International CBDC information are vital details supporting Farendipity’s use-case for CBDCs. Our unique selling point!
The Universal Monetary Unit is cryptocurrency reimagined from the ground up to support central banking and regulated financial institutions. It features a trusted consensus protocol, Staked Proof of Trust (SPOT) Protocol, and a multidimensional DLT (mDLT) capable of supporting any asset or liability ledger enabling full-service digital banking and international trade payments.
About Universal Monetary Unit (UMU)
Universal Monetary Unit (UMU), symbolized as ANSI Character, Ü, is legally a money commodity, can transact in any legal tender settlement currency, and functions like a CBDC to enforce banking regulations and to protect the financial integrity of the international banking system. Unicoin, an international central bank digital currency (CBDC) that can transact SWIFT-like cross-border payments over digital currency rails completely bypassing the correspondent banking system at best-priced wholesale FX rates and with instantaneous real-time settlement.
- According to Darrell Hubbard, the Executive Director of the DCMA and the chief architect of UMU, “This vision expressed by the IMF is the exact solution the DCMA is delivering to central banks worldwide.“
- UMU can be configured to operate according to the central banking regulations of each participating jurisdiction.
- Merchants and trading partners could accept UMU for the equivalent market value for their good and services priced in any national legal tender. UMU has premium exchange rates built into its wallet and can convert any settlement currency amount to the equivalent UMU amount.
PASS described the platform in two words “Well done. That was inspiring…”